Friday, March 11, 2011

Cupcake Update


So I found out later the Giovanni had raided the cupcakes last night while I was at the gym and so there are actually 147 instead of 149 but whose counting anyway right?

Frosting went well today. I only cried once and only had to make frosting twice because I was nearly done and ran out. But that's behind us now and they are done! Hooray! And they look edible don't they? Although the frosting did turn out a little on the salty side. Leave it to me to mess up a 3 ingredient recipe again! LOL

My husband always looking on the bright side said, "Well, then the Scotts will love it!" Haha, good one Honey. I'm the girl who has to ask for the salt at his parents house while they have to search the cupboards to find it (okay not really, but they use very little salt if any). And I was raised in a house where there are about 3 salt shakers in the middle of the table at all times and 2 by the stove. No exaggeration!

But I'm glad we can make light of the situation, I can be so melodramatic sometimes.
Now if I never see another cupcake again it will be too soon. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Wanna come over tomorrow and watch me struggle to make cookies again?? lol. And I'm sure your cupcakes were fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were beautiful and tasted amazing! You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny & the cupcakes are pretty. Why were you making cupcakes? I think it is pretty lucky that only 2 cupcakes were missing after Giovanni's raid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! A little bit of fancy shmancy sprinkles go a long way :) and I was happy to make them for Danielle's wedding reception, she is such a sweetheart and I'm so happy for her.

    ReplyDelete