Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dapper Snapper


Awesome find alert: The Dapper Snapper belt looks so amazing! Giovanni is sort of in-between sizes right now. He just turned two but he's a little small and average height so his pants never fit! And he is often coming to me crying, "Mama! Pants!" (translation: he needs he pants pulled up). He's too small for a belt that buckles in the front and we are really close to potty training (fingers crossed) so a traditional belt is out of the question. I love how the Dapper Snapper cinches up the pants in the back! Completely eliminating a cumbersome buckle. This product would be the perfect solution for my little tyke's saggy bottom woes. I really hope I win one! I've entered a few giveaways... Frugal Family Fun and Frugalicious Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment